Our organization is able to continue its mission because of your support and generosity. By contributing to a campaign listed below, you'll help ensure that our work continues. Online donations are quick and easy using our secure credit card transactions. We welcome individual donations and monthly contributions.
Fight Against PBMS
Contributions to this fund will help PSSNY in our fight to Save Community Pharmacy. Funds will be used for any type of activity to assist in this fight against PBMs.
If you would like to make a contribution of a different amount, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-632-8822. Please do not send credit card information via email.
RxPAC of NYS Fund
Pharmacy's Political Action Committee of New York State (RxPAC) was established as a voluntary, non-profit organization registered with the NYS Board of Elections. This committee's charge is:
• To raise and distribute funds to political candidates
• To promote active participation of pharmacists in government affairs
• To increase the political clout of organized pharmacy
- Click here to make a contribution online.
- Click here for a printer-friendly recurring donation form.
- Check contributions can be mailed to RxPAC, c/o PSSNY, 210 Washington Avenue Extension, Albany, NY 12203.
Contributions to RXPAC are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.