215 SUNNYSIDE BLVD.
PLAINVIEW, NY 11803
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 12, 2018
RSVP through PSSNY today!
7:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Join us for the 2018-19 Town Hall CPE! Powering your Partnerships is a pharmacist-led, interactive CPE session outlining collaboration benefits. The CPE will also discuss how the pharmacy can impact prescriber performance measures. You’ll develop a clear communication strategy and learn how to overcome conversation barriers—all while sharing ideas and success stories with pharmacists and technicians.
Upon successful completion of this live, interactive application-based CPE activity, participants should be able to:
1. Discuss how impacting patient adherence positively affects quality ratings, patient health and pharmacy business
2. Create a plan to position your pharmacy as an ideal prescriber partner by focusing on prescriber performance–based reimbursement opportunities like MACRA and MIPS
3. Evaluate a step-by-step process to create and maintain prescriber relationships that you may implement at your pharmacy
4. Prepare for conversations with prescribers including how to access the prescriber, how to determine what they need to know, and how to anticipate questions
5. Create your personalized pharmacy scorecard to maximize your success—including building your business and enhancing prescriber relationships
Pharmacists and pharmacy technicians attending Health Mart Town Hall meetings.
Speakers and Disclosures:
Speakers are members of CEI’s Speaker’s Bureau for this activity. The content was created by CEI’s subject matter expert and each speaker has reported their actual or potential conflicts of interest in relation to this CPE activity, which will be reported at each event. CEI has taken appropriate action for conflict resolution (should it exist), including external review by a non-conflicted peer reviewer. Please see the list of faculty on the next page. Off-label use of medications will not be discussed during this presentation.
To obtain 2.0 contact hours of continuing pharmacy education credit (0.2 CEU), participants must participate in the live session, log onto the CEI website, CEImpact.com or through the learning management portal, HMU. Enter the CPE Code provided at the live session to complete the evaluation. The CPE Statement of Credit can then be accessed on CPE Monitor, www.MyCPEMonitor.net.
CEI is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Financial Support was provided for this activity through an unrestricted educational grant from Health Mart® Systems, Inc.