What are you doing to save the future of community pharmacy?
Come to Albany on March 5th to advocate for your profession! Meet with your legislators to support PSSNY's 2019 Legislative Agenda and the future of your profession! Legislator meetings will specifically focus on:
- License and Regulate PBMs
- Eliminate Spread Pricing in Medicaid Managed Care
- Fee for Service Reimbursement in Medicaid Managed Care
Wear your white coats!
Registration is REQUIRED to attend.
Join the FixRx-PSSNY Rally Against Middlemen
Fighting Together to Fix NY's Broken Rx Drug Distribution System
Join your fellow pharmacy owners for a rally at the New York State Capitol to Stop PBMs from Destroying Neighborhood Pharmacies.
Tell Lawmakers in Albany that New York NEEDS PBM TRANSPARENCY and PROTECTION FOR PATIENTS, TAXPAYERS and NEIGHBORHOOD PHARMACIES!
Tuesday, March 5th
New York State Capitol
Check-In and Coffee - 8:00am
Pre-Rally Meeting at The Egg - 9:00am
8:00am - 9:00am Registration and Coffee
9:00am - 10:00am Debriefing presentation
11:15am - 12:00pm FixRx-PSSNY Rally
12:30pm - 4:00pm Legislator Appointments
- Register for Lobby Day Appointments only
- Register for the Rally Only
- Register for both Lobby Day and the Rally