Tuesday, February 27, 2018
Blarney Stone, 314 Avery Avenue, Syracuse, NY 13204
Registration: 5:30 PM
Dinner: 6:00 PM
CE Program: 6:30 - 8:30 PM
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Presenter: Roxanne Richardson, RPh, PSSNY President
Registration is required. Register online at www.PSSNY.org under Calendar of Events for this continuing education program. Registration deadline is February 24th
Space is limited. Maximum 50 guests
At the completion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
- list the current regulations in New York of the sale of needles and syringes;
- identify the correct forms to use in pharmacy practice;
- define current regulations in the sale of hypodermic needles and syringes;
- list the generic and brand names of new drugs;
- describe current issues with opioids.
Knowledge-based Activity Initial Release Date: 1/27/2018 2 Contact Hours 0170-0000-18-010-L03-P Initial Release Date: 1/27/20187
After this session, attendees must complete the program survey and evaluation. Two weeks after the program, your attendance will be submitted to NABP CPE Monitor. Two weeks after the program, your attendance will be submitted to NABP CPE Monitor.
The Pharmacists Society of the State of New York is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.