The Pharmacists Society of the State of New York and the Long Island Pharmacists Society
invite you to attend a continuing education activity
Holiday Inn, 215 Sunnyside Blvd., Plainview, New York
Registration: 7:00 PM
Dinner: 7:00 PM
CE Program: 8:00 - 10:00 PM
Presenter: Sanjay Godhwani, MD, Island Rheumatology and Osteoporosis, PC, Medical Director
Prevention & Treatment of Influenza
At the completion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
· Describe the epidemiology of arthritis;
· List the economic burden;
· Describe the pathophysiology and role of the immune system;
· Identify the clinical signs and symptoms of various types of arthritis;
· Describe pharmacological treatments and side effects;
· Describe complementary and alternative medicine.
Program 0170-9999-18-017-L01-P ∙2 Contact Hours ∙ Knowledge Based Activity
Initial release date: 1/17/2018 ∙ Program expiration date: 12/31/2018
This program is made possible by an unrestricted educational grant from HD Smith- Thank You
Registration is required. Space is limited.
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This session is
Free for LIPS Pharmacists
Nonmembers - $40.00
The Pharmacists Society of the State of New York is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.